With a focus on the social and emotional aspects of a child’s development, our program is an introduction to the learning process and a wonderful way for each child to begin a life-long love of learning
- Recognize their qualities and abilities, as well as those of their classmates.
- Become aware of their needs, points of view and feelings, and develop their sensitivity toward the needs, points of view and feelings of their classmates.
- Understand the external rules that regulate their behavior in the different areas in which they participate.
- Gradually acquire more autonomy.
- Accept their classmates as they are and understand that they all have the same rights.
- Assume responsibilities for their actions.
- Understand that different cultures have different needs, points of view, and beliefs that must be treated with respect.
- Learn about the importance of friendship.
- Understand the value of trust, honesty and mutual support.
- Gradually internalize the rules of interaction and behavior based on equity and respect.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?