After graduating, Çayyolu Pre-School’s students will have twice the ability to read and write and their knowledge will be broader due to their increased exposure to global information.
Language and Communication
- Communicate states of mind, feelings, emotions, and experiences through spoken language.
- Use language to regulate their behavior in different types of interactions with others.
- Acquire and share information through language.
- Listen to and tell stories.
- Appreciate the linguistic diversity of their region and their culture.
- Use past, present and future forms accurately when talking about events that have happened or are to happen in the future.
- Read and understand simple sentences.
- Use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud.
- Read common irregular words.
- Interpret the content of different texts based on the knowledge they have attained from the different types and writing systems.
- Use the phonic knowledge to write words in ways that match their spoken sounds.
- Graphically express the ideas that they want to communicate as well as verbalize them to build a written text, with adult assistance.
- Identify some characteristics of the writing system.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?