A well-rounded curriculum provides a well-rounded learning experience for our students. Each child is encouraged to use all his/her sense to observe and explore the world around them.
The natural world
- Observe living things and what occurs within their natural elements.
- Experiment with different non-hazardous elements, objects and materials to find answers to questions about the natural world.
- Formulate explanations for natural phenomenon they observe.
- Develop predictions based on what they know and/or assume about the natural environment.
- Participate in environmental conservation and propose measures for preservation.
The social world
- Distinguish and explain some characteristics of their own culture and others alike.
- Recognize that human beings are different, that we are all important, and that we have the ability to participate in society.
- Recognize and understand the importance of human action in improving family, school, and community life.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?